Task: Lambda Logo
Create a graphic design that looks roughly like the following:
Create this design twice, once:
- Directly (e.g. Inkscape, GIMP, Google Drawings, Google Slides, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, etc.)
Do so in a way that allows you to:
- Resize the width and height of the design.
- Vary the colors of the three "positive" regions.
- Vary the width and color of the "negative" space between the three shapes.
- Make the negative space transparent as opposed to, say, white lines.
Fill out and submit this template once for each tool you used, along with the artifacts, code, etc. you build, to your course git repo.